Joe W. Pearson, D.D.S., M.Ed.
My goal is to give you a smile that best complements your facial esthetics. This can do more than make you look good; it can make you happy, more confident and improve your life in ways you never thought possible.
- Orthodontic Specialist
- Two-Year Residency Training: Orthodontics, Louisiana State University School of Dentistry, New Orleans, LA
- M.Ed.: University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
- D.D.S.: Louisiana State University School of Dentistry New Orleans, LA (graduated top of class and received the prestigious Chancellor’s Award)
- B.S.: Civil Engineering, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Member: Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists, American Association of Orthodontists, Arizona Orthodontic Study Group
- Teaching: Lectures and teaches SureSmile technology nationally
I’ve always been good with my hands and esthetically inclined. After earning my bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, I began a career designing offshore oil platforms in New Orleans. Although I really enjoyed my job, I found it unsatisfying to never see the finished product. Then, a good friend of mine who was an orthodontist told me how personally and professionally rewarding it was to see the results of his work. I went on to earn my Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry, followed by two years of residency training in orthodontics.
When I first started practicing over 25 years ago, I made continuing education an integral part of my practice philosophy. I complete more the twice the required amount of coursework each year, plus maintain membership in the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists and American Association of Orthodontists. This helps me provide my patients the latest, most proven advances in orthodontic care.